Ballylisk Car Sales can offer a competitive range of packages to suit the business user. Ford Lease are a highly competitive market leader in contract hire services. Their tailor made packages offer solutions for all types of business needs. Please contact us to find out what exciting offers are available.
WHY CHOOSE FORD LEASE?
- Ford Contract Hire provides competitive monthly rentals on all Ford car and commercial vehicles and has access to exclusive Ford promotions
- Minimal initial capital outlay – typically three monthly rentals
- Fixed repayments to assist cash-flow and budgeting
- Most VAT registered businesses may benefit from some VAT recovery efficiencies
- Rentals are tax allowable#
- Additional line of credit for your business
- No worries over selling your vehicle – the vehicle is returned at the end of the agreement, removing any part exchange or disposal issues
- Road fund licence is included for the term of the agreement
- Vehicle breakdown cover for the UK and European travel
- Optional maintenance and servicing packages*
- Optional replacement vehicle cover*
*at additional cost
# restrictions apply
HOW IT WORKS
Ford Contract Hire is a fixed term operating lease.
- You simply make an initial payment followed by fixed monthly rentals for the duration of the agreement. Depending on your requirements, the monthly rental can include a wide range of value added services ranging from maintenance and repair plans, through to a full accident management provision.
- There are no part-exchange negotiation hassles, financial risks or disposal issues.
- At the end of the agreement, you simply return the vehicle, subject to mileage and condition, take out a new Ford Contract Hire agreement and collect the latest model.
Contract Hire Quote Request
SERVICE, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
If you opt for a maintenance plan from Ford Lease, there’s no need to worry about dealing with vehicle maintenance; we’ll do the worrying for you. You simply choose the level of cover to suit your requirements and then contact our Fleet Support team via a dedicated One Call number whenever the need arises, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Within a fixed monthly fee*, you can cover your vehicle for:
- Routine servicing
- Maintenance and repairs
- Breakdown cover (including European Travel Assistance)
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA which cannot be repaired at the roadside
- Tyre repair and replacement**
- MOT’s (where applicable)
VAT registered businesses may be able to recover all the VAT charged on Service, Maintenance and Repair.
FAIR WEAR AND TEAR
Fair wear and tear is the policy adopted by Ford Lease and supported by the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) to describe the condition of a vehicle, which is considered acceptable and appropriate given its age and mileage at the end of the agreement. Ford Lease will only charge for damaged or missing items in excess of this ‘fair wear and tear’ policy.
* Subject to fair wear and tear
** upgrades and winter tyres excluded
Ford Lease provides more than just a contract hire plan. We have a range of additional services designed to make running your business even easier.
FORD LEASE ACCIDENT MANAGEMENT
Keeps your business on the road should one of your vehicles be involved in an accident:
- Freephone facility 24/7, 365 days a year
- Rescue and recovery service
- Access to replacement vehicles
- Management and co-ordination of the whole repair process through to the vehicle’s return
- Regular updates and communication with the driver
- Help with driver accommodation, travel and message forwarding
- Uninsured loss recovery to claim costs if injured by a third party
Full details and costs for the above services are available on request.
FORD LEASE RENTAL SOLUTIONS
Access to Ford car and commercial van hire at highly competitive rates with excellent levels of customer service should you need additional vehicles quickly.
FORD LEASE THREESIXTYFIVE ONLINE
This is an online fleet management portal from Ford Lease which can be tailored to suit your fleet policy and processes. This enables companies with larger fleets to reduce their fleet administration and have access to their driver and contract data at any time.
FORD LEASE ONE CALL
A quick and easy way to manage your vehicles whilst they are on the road. Drivers can simply dial the One Call number and select the relevant option, 365 days a year:
- Breakdown assistance
- Tyres, exhausts and batteries
- Accident management
- Servicing and maintenance
- Windscreen / glass repairs
- Overseas travel
- General enquiries
CONTRACT FLEXIBILITY FROM FORD LEASE
- Agreement rescheduling
Should your original business requirements change then we can amend the term and mileage to meet your needs.
- Early settlement
If you wish to return the vehicle earlier than the agreed date then the agreement may be ended upon payment of 50% of the outstanding rentals, subject to at least 12 months of the agreement having been completed.
- Excess Mileage
If you have two or more Ford Lease vehicles on contract hire then our pooled mileage facility could be of help, allowing you to offset excess mileage on one vehicle with an ‘under-mileage’ vehicle on another agreement.
- Sale and Leaseback
An ideal solution if you own an existing fleet of vehicles but want to enjoy the immediate benefits of contract hire ‘overnight’. We simply buy your existing fleet and then lease it back to you on contract hire. This releases precious capital for you to re-invest in your business and provides fixed cost motoring until the vehicles are replaced.
Please contact us with your enquiry or call in for a quotation for contract hire needs.